Applications are invited for the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2023. The deadline is September 1, 2023. The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship for Free Study in Germany is open to all international students from the EU as well as to students from Germany. There will be 1,000 master’s and doctoral scholarships offered by the Heinrich Boll Foundation. Applications are encouraged from students who want to attend the top colleges in Germany.
Almost all academic disciplines and topics are covered by this scholarship for undergraduate or graduate study.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships Details
- Funded by: Heinrich Boll Foundation
- Country: Germany
- Degrees: Master’s & PhD
- Deadline: September 1, 2023
- The monthly stipend for non-EU applicants is €850, together with other stipends.
- EU candidates: a monthly cap of €649 and a book cap of €300.
- The scholarship covers an average course of study that may be extended by up to one semester.
- Non-EU students are eligible for a range of in addition to the €1,200 monthly stipend and the €100 stipend. Tuition is not a possibility.
- Candidates for the EU will get a monthly stipend of €1350 and a research fee stipend of €100.
- The scholarship is given for two years, although it has two half-year extension options.
- The form must be fully filled out.
- Certificate of student enrollment.
- lecturer at a university or college. University entrance qualification letter.
- If you have already begun your education, a list of your diplomas.
- German language proficiency.
- Excellent academic performance and marks.
- German language proficiency at the required level (B2 or DSH).
- Social Engagement relating to Foundation objectives
The deadline is September 1, 2023.
How To Apply?
- Germany Scholarships The Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships 2024 include an online application form.
- Complete an online form and email or upload the necessary files.
- For further details about the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships and the application procedure, kindly click the “Official Website.
APPLY USING THE LINK BELOW