Msilikali SACCO (MSACCO) an affiliate of Malawi Union of Savings & Credit Cooperatives Ltd (MUSCCO), is a member owned and democratically controlled financial cooperative society that aims at providing quality and affordable financial services to its members; drawn from the Malawi Defence Force (MDF) and other Government Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs).
Therefore, Msilikali SACCO invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions tenable at its branches in Lilongwe, Mzuzu, Salima and Zomba.
Community Outreach & Mobilisation Officers
Reporting to the Branch Manager, will be overall responsible for women and youth programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage and Mobilize Women and Youth to join the SACCO
- Train women groups in Business Management skills and Group Dynamics
- Support the development or review of Women and Youth Products and Services.
- Mobilize Youth in Secondary Schools to join the SACCO.
- Develop promotional programs for Youth Savings.
- Manage Women Group Savings and Loan Portfolio.
- Hold quarterly meeting with women and youth groups
- Work closely with MDF structures, Local Government & MUSCCO in the promotion of Women and Youth Programs.
- To undertake all other reasonable and lawful duties as may be directed from time to time by the Line Manager / Supervisor.
Qualifications & Experience & Skills
- Recognized Degrees in Community Development or Business Studies with 3 years’ experience.
- Key understanding of financial sector with emphasis on SACCO or Financial Cooperative business model.
- Experience in Women Empowerment programs.
- Understanding of Youth Savings programs.
- Great interpersonal skills and customer service.
- Quick decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
- Have excellent financial analysis skills.
- Possess analytical and critical thinking skills.
Method of Application
Candidates meeting the above qualifications and experience should include the following in their application: detailed curriculum vitae with names of three traceable referees, a covering letter and copies of certificates. Closing date is 17:00 hrs on Friday, 4th August, 2023:
All letters should be addressed to :-
The General Manager
Or Email your application to : email@example.com
Msilikali SACCO is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive hiring and dedicated to diversity and inclusion in its work and staff. Only short-listed applicants will be acknowledged.
To apply for this job please visit msilikalisacco.org.