Akuona Farms Ltd
AKUONA FARMS LTD
JOB OPPORTUNITY: FARM OFFICER (2 POSITIONS)
Akuona Farms Ltd is looking for the services of well-qualified Farm Officers with farm practical experience tenable at its two farms in Songani and Ekwendeni.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Managing daily operations of production, administration, sales and accounts departments.
- Maintaining daily work place discipline.
- Timely preparing and submitting of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to management.
- Ensuring that health and safety of our products is maintained.
- Providing training to workers.
- Monitoring animal health and welfare, including liaising
- Arranging the maintenance of farm buildings, machinery and equipment
- Making sure that farm products are ready according to deadlines.
- Analyzing farm financial information actuals against budgets.
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENT
- Should have a Degree in Agriculture/ Animal Science
- Those with practical experience on a busy poultry farm or livestock farm in general will have an added advantage.
- Must be above 40 years of age.
- Must be computer literate
- Must have a valid driving licence..
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Akuona Farms Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and all interested candidates who meet the requirements should send their applications and Curriculum Vitae with at least three traceable referees not later than 6 October 2023 to:
Akuona Farms Ltd,
P O Box 200,
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com