FAMS - Freight & Management Solutions
Our ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the Malawi branch. You will need to be comfortable handling logistics data, acting as a business partner, and providing regular financial reporting.
Travel will be required – within Malawi and occasionally South Africa.
- Ensure company compliance with local financial and banking legislation and regulations.
- Complete financial accounting and forecasting.
- Ensure company adherence to local tax regulations
- Candidate must be a Chartered Accountant or currently studying towards the completion of an ACCA / CIMA qualification or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of accounting packages such as SAGE, ACCPACK and other modern accounting systems.
- Fluency in Excel, boasting a comfortable command of financial modelling techniques, including the usage of pivot tables and other presentational tools.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.