Applications are invited from suitably qualified, mature and experienced persons to fill the above position which exists at Kamuzu Academy in Mtunthama.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Computer Engineering or Information Systems or a related field, from a recognized University or College.
- Sound knowledge of different computer hardware, software and peripherals.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Those with a working experience of five (5) years and above in a similar position will have an added advantage
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering day to day ICT support to all users, and addressing ongoing or reoccurring issues impacting the service.
- Provide support for the Academy’s internal and external events where ICT support is
required, including setting up and testing of equipment.
- Providing training to all users of the Academy’s ICT systems and services
- Maintaining documentation on ICT Hardware and software
- Repairing and replacing damaged computer and network components.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system.
- Work in cooperation with Network Technician and AV Technician
A Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate. Only those who meet the above requirements should apply. Please email hrm@ka,ac.mw for the application form and send it together with your CV to:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receiving application is Friday, 22nd September 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com