VACANCIES – LECTURERS TENABLE AT EMMANUEL UNIVERSITY
Emmanuel University (EMUNI), a Christian Institution of the Evangelical Association of Malawi is accredited by the National Council for Higher Education (NCHE). The University is planning to register three(3) new programmes as follows:
1. Bachelor of Education (Inclusive Education)
2. Bachelor of Science in Community Development
3. Bachelor of Theology with Education
Applications for expression of interestare therefore invited from suitably qualified personson the positions of senior lecturer and lecturer in the above-named programmes.
SPECIFIC VACANCIES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
1. Bachelor of Education in Inclusive Education-(3)
2. Bachelor of Science in Community Development-(3)
3. Bachelor of Theology with Education-(3)
Applicants will be expected to:
(a) Be holders of a minimum of Masters Degree from a registered and accredited University in
Malawi or in SADC region. (Those with a PhD will have an added advantage)
(b) Have a teaching subject as a major in the area of specialization.
(c) Have at least four (4) years of lecturing experience at an institution of higher learning.
Method of application
Applicants should submit a letter of application with clear personal details and attach:
- Certified copies of certificates.
- Three traceable references.
- A testimony of Christian life certified by the Resident Pastor/Priest/.
Both Female and Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
Any application that does not meet the requirements will be disqualified.
The letter of application for expression of interest should reach the office of the Registrar not later than 15th September, 2023. (Emmanuel University, P.O. Box 30583, Lilongwe 3.)
For more information visit our website at: www.emmanueluniversitymw.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com