To keep up to date on tax issues and advise management on impact of tax changes and recommend implementation steps. Computation and booking of tax provisions and payment ensuring that all tax accounts are up to date.
- Providing monthly summaries of movements in all tax accounts
- Ensuring that tax transactions are posted and updated in accounting systems on the day they are raised
- Preparing and submitting timely tax returns
- Liaising with other sections and departments on tax issues to ensure tax compliance on all initiatives and transactions
- Ensuring that tax savings are identified and utilized
- Preparing timely and accurate tax reconciliations for all applicable taxes
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time
- Preparing and submitting all required tax Reports; ensuring accuracy and timeliness
- Ensuring all records are maintained and updated
- Ensuring timely process of documentation and reporting on problem areas
- Researching on tax implication of new projects and products under consideration
- Preparation and providing support to MRA and any other consultants for all tax audits and health checks
- Assisting in business planning and financial analysis
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor of Accountancy with ACCA, CIMA, CA, CPA
- Computer training
- At least 3 years’ tax experience with MRA or Audit firm.
- Excellent knowledge of all tax functions
- Ability to operate in a performance driven organization
- Computer literate.
- Good administrative and organizational skills
Other requirements (Behavioural etc.)
- Team player
- Disciplined and dependable
- Adoptability & Reliability
- Require minimum supervision
- Knowledge and document management
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Effective presentation and communication skills
To apply for this job please visit erey.fa.em3.oraclecloud.com.