Applications are invited for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarships 2023 in USA. The Stamps Scholarship program at the University of Miami is a prestigious scholarship awarded to exceptional students who have demonstrated academic excellence, leadership skills, and a commitment to community service. This scholarship is designed to provide full tuition and fees, room and board, books, and a stipend for personal expenses for the duration of the recipient’s undergraduate studies at the University of Miami.
To be eligible for the Stamps Scholarship, students must be U.S. citizens or permanent residents and must apply for admission to the University of Miami by the December 1st deadline. Students must also have a minimum 3.5 unweighted GPA, a minimum SAT score of 1430 or ACT score of 32, and have demonstrated leadership and service in their communities.
The Stamps Scholarship program provides recipients with numerous opportunities for personal and academic growth. Scholars are given access to special academic and leadership programs, mentorship opportunities, and funding for research and study abroad experiences. Additionally, Stamps Scholars have the opportunity to engage with other scholars and alumni from the program through various events and networking opportunities.
Miami Stamps Scholarships 2023 Details:
- Scholarship Country: USA
- Host Institute: University of Miami
- Degree level: Undergraduate Degree Program
- Program Period: Four years (eight semesters).
- Deadline: 01 January 2023 / 01 November 2023 (Annually)
- Marine Science
- Sports Science
- Civil Engineering
- Business Studies
- Computer Science
- Health and Fitness
- Marine Engineering
Eligibility Criteria for University of Miami Stamps Scholarships 2023:
To be eligible for the Stamps Scholarship at the University of Miami, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Apply for admission to the University of Miami by the December 1st deadline.
- Have a minimum unweighted GPA of 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Have a minimum SAT score of 1430 (combined Evidence-Based Reading and Writing and Math) or a minimum ACT score of 32.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, community service, and a commitment to making a positive impact in their communities.
Financial Coverage of University of Miami Stamps Scholarships 2023:
The Stamps Scholarship at the University of Miami is a full-tuition scholarship that covers the cost of tuition and fees for up to eight semesters of undergraduate study. In addition to tuition and fees, the scholarship provides the following financial support:
- Room and board: The Stamps Scholarship provides funding for on-campus housing and meal plans for the duration of the scholarship.
- Books and supplies: The scholarship provides an annual allowance for books and other academic supplies.
- Personal expenses: Stamps Scholars receive a stipend to cover personal expenses, such as transportation and other miscellaneous costs.
The last date to apply for the University of Miami Stamps Scholarship for International Students is 01 January 2023 / 01 November 2023 (Annually).
How to Apply:
To apply for the Stamps Scholarship at the University of Miami, follow these steps:
- Apply for admission to the University of Miami by the December 1st deadline. You can apply to the University of Miami through the Common Application or the Coalition Application.
- Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email with instructions on how to access the University of Miami’s scholarship application portal. You will need to create an account in the scholarship application portal to access the Stamps Scholarship application.
- Complete the Stamps Scholarship application by the deadline. The application will include information about your academic achievements, leadership experience, and community service activities. You will also need to provide contact information for two recommenders who can speak to your character, leadership abilities, and academic potential.
- If you are selected as a finalist for the scholarship, you will be invited to participate in an interview with the Stamps Scholarship Selection Committee. The interview may be conducted in person or virtually.