Vin University is a Private University in Vietnam by Vingroup, the largest private conglomerate in Vietnam. The University is offering Scholarships for international students. Vin University has a collaboration with Cornell University and the University of Pennsylvania. Located in Vietnam, VinUniversity is now home to students and faculty coming from 27 countries around the world, embracing the values of diversity and inclusion.
VinUniversity admissions for the 2023/24 academic year are now open for 3 Colleges with the following degree programs. All international applicants can apply without any nationality restrictions. And there are many scholarship options available at Vin University. More details about the Vin University Scholarships for International Students 2023 is available below.
Details About Vin University Scholarships 2023
- Host Country: Vietnam
- Who can Apply: Anyone
Colleges and Academics
- College of Business and Management:
- Bachelor of Business Administration with 6 majors (Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Hospitality Leadership, Marketing, and Operation & Supply Chain Management).
- College of Engineering & Computer Science:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- College of Health Sciences:
- Medical Doctor
- Bachelor of Nursing
If you are looking for a university with international standards right in Vietnam, where you can maximize your potential to pursue your dreams, and meet and learn from knowledgeable lecturers and peers, DON’T MISS THIS CHANCE!
Scholarship and Financial Aid for International Students
The Scholarship details are as follows:
VinUniversity Merit-based Scholarships:
Cover 50% – 100% of the tuition fee for a student’s entire degree program at VinUniversity. Students with exceptional talent will be granted full scholarships covering 100% of the tuition fee plus ~US$1,500 for living expenses.
VinUniversity Financial Aid:
Cover from 50% to 100% of student’s tuition fees for their entire degree program.
35% of tuition subsidy from Vingroup:
For the academic year 2023-2024, all admitted students will receive a 35% tuition fee subsidy from Vingroup. This is not applicable to students who have received merit-based Scholarships and Financial Aid.
AND OTHER additional support from VinUniversity and partner organizations for specific applicants. All students are eligible for MORE THAN 01 type of scholarship and support.
- Eligible Countries: no restrictions on nationality
- Eligible Applicants: Students who graduate from any high school in the world with excellent academic capability
How to Apply
Find out how to apply to VinUni here: